Two kids in hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning - KTTC Rochester, Austin, Mason City News, Weather and Sports

Two kids in hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted:

ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC)- Two Rochester children were taken to the hospital for high carbon monoxide levels.

The Rochester Fire Department was called to a home on the 4000 block of 22nd Avenue Northwest late Monday afternoon because of a high concentration of carbon monoxide.

The gas was shut off to the home. 

A five-year-old was transported to Saint Marys Hospital to be checked out and the child's mother drove herself and another child to the hospital.

They are all home safe.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2014 WorldNow and KTTC, a Quincy station.
All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and Mobile Privacy Policy & Terms of Service.

Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at fccinfo@fcc.gov.