ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) -- An overloaded power strip is blamed for a small electrical fire at First Presbyterian Church in Rochester.
Fire crews were called to 512 Third St. SW shortly before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Fire officials say people inside the church found a burning power strip, and put out the fire with several fire extinguishers.
Damage is estimated at $200.
No one was hurt.
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2014 WorldNow and KTTC, a Quincy station.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.