Uncapped sewage line blamed for Freeborn explosion
FREEBORN, Minn. (AP) -- Fire officials say an uncapped sewage line was the cause of an explosion that injured a man last week near the southern Minnesota town of Freeborn.
Fire Chief Steve Seipp tells the Albert Lea Tribune that sewer gas had backed into the house from the septic tank. Seipp says the gas sparked when 75-year-old Ralph William Yotter turned on a light switch Friday afternoon.
Yotter was burned on his face and body. His wife Patricia was outside at the time and suffered minor injuries.
Recipe for Cajun Rib-eye, Cheddar Potato Cakes & Corn on Cobb with Voodoo Butter Ingredients for four people 4-Ribeyes (any Steak Works) ½ cup Cajun Seasoning ( Recipe Follows) 1 Cup Voodoo ButterMore >>
Recipe for "Little Bit of Cajun" ... from Wildwood Sports Bar & GrillMore >>
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Lynn Jacobs at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.