Will work to create an environment that restores public trust in our school board. Will advocate for prioritizing goals and objectives and hold the system accountable for achieving results. Will advocate for a system that works for all, setting high standards for achievement and ensuring students are engaged and receiving the foundation needed to successfully enter college, work and life.
• B.A., Political Science from University of Iowa
• MBA, St. Ambrose University
• Member, District's Community Curriculum Instructional Advisory Council
• Chair, Greater Rochester Advocates for Universities and Colleges (GRAUC)
• Member, Workforce 2020 Initiative
There is nothing we do as a community more important than provide for the education of our children. Electing a strong and credible school board is a key step.