Recipe from Melissa Goff of Fort Sill, Okla.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
4 cups finely shredded Mexican Blended Cheese
1 8oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
4 heaping tbsp mayo
1 1.25oz envelope McCormick Hot Taco Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, finely chopped
3/4 cup dried parsley flakes
1. Before mixing ingredients, place parsley flakes in a 11x8-inch shallow baking dish. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix all cheeses, mayo, taco seasoning and jalapenos together, thoroughly by hand.
3. Divide mixture into 3 portions. Taking each portion and shaping into a ball form. Then roll each ball into the parsley flakes. Working all areas to cover, as you work the flakes on to the cheese mixture, work into a form of a log. Log will measure 6 to 9 inches in diameter.
4. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Best served with tortilla chips or Ritz style crackers.
5. Can store nicely for up to a week before serving.
Comments: This is a favorite of my husband's. I spun this recipe off a family recipe.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.